Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Hi, I'm Taylor



I'm starting this blog as a (hopefully) bounce board to later help become an advocate for ADD - especially women with ADD. I am a 24 year old woman who was diagnosed with inattentive ADD in June of 2014 (about 2 1/2 years ago) and feel that I still have not made much progress since that diagnosis.

Part of the problem, in my opinion, is the lack of (or maybe just my lack of knowledge of) resources easily available - especially regarding women and ADD. I am still not really sure of where to go from here and how to ever feel that I'm not always about to fall off the wagon.

My hopes are that through writing this blog, I can make sense of what I experience. From there, I hope to get help through maybe a coach or therapist (specialized in ADD). Then, eventually, my end goal would be to become an advocate and to help other women with ADD navigate their lives.

This is my story.









No comments:

Post a Comment